No. This is a motor club membership which provides assistance in case of emergency or accident, offers a network of lawyers who will defend you in court and brokers discounts on health, travel and more.
This is not an insurance contract nor an automobile liability or physical damage policy and does not comply with any financial responsibility law.
• We offer unlimited tows to the nearest service facility and our Total Security membership provides towing up to 100 miles to the destination of your choice, plus the tow trucks usually arrive quicker.
• We defend your traffic tickets in court, as well as additional legal defense.
• If you’re arrested as the result of an accident (not DUI or hit and run), we’ll pay up to 10% of a bail bond.
• If you’re hospitalized after a covered accident, you’re stay is covered at $150/day for up to a full year.
• If the worst happens in a covered accident, your family is protected by a $10,000 death benefit, and in some cases up to $50,000.
Your MCA benefit package will cover you when in need. You will receive a member ID card in the mail via US Postal Service within 10 business days. If you ever need assistance, just call the telephone number located on the back of your membership card.
If you need emergency roadside assistance before your membership card arrives at your home, don't worry. We can still assist you with your member ID number provided to you as soon as you join, however, service for events which occurred prior to your membership being processed are not covered.
Yes it does, as long as the cardholder was the driver at the time of the disablement and it is a private passenger vehicle. We dispatch the best professional roadside service available to ensure quick service and to give you peace of mind.
The MCA team will be in contact with you through the entire process. Just describe your situation and your location, and we’ll be there to help.
We pay towing companies fairly for the work they do rather than bullying them into unfair prices, so when MCA calls for service, our calls are often pushed to the top of the dispatch list.
With Total Security, we cover your RV, boat trailers, motorcycles, livestock trailers and dually pick up trucks for up to $100 in services.
We’ll let their great success rate of getting violations reduced or dismissed speak for itself!
Yes. Please contact Customer Support at 866.467.2221 for any restrictions or exclusions.
Unfortunately no. MCA is only offered in the U.S., excluding territories or possessions, and Canada.
Yes! We offer agents who speak English, Spanish, French, Hindi, Russian, Punjabi, Cantonese and more.
Yes, you are not locked into a contract. You may cancel at any time, simply by calling the corporate office at 1-866-467-2221.