Unlimited Emergency Roadside Assistance
When you're driving a personal vehicle, you’re covered if something goes wrong.
Unlimited 24/7 roadside assistance when you're driving, including towing within 45 minutes of your call.
Long Distance Towing*
- Unlimited 24Hour Emergency Towing
- Jump Start
- Flat Tire Change
- Fuel Delivery
- Emergency Towing
- Sign-and-Drive: MCA will get you back on the road or to a servicing facility with no out of pocket expense.
- Towing to the nearest facility, for covered cars or pick up trucks.
Our Total Security plan includes towing to any facility of your choice, within 100 miles, for covered cars or pick up trucks.
*Long Distance Towing coverage is only available for the Total Security product.
Our Total Security plan includes up to $100 toward towing for recreational vehicles:
- Boat trailers being pulled by your covered vehicle
- Utility trailers being pulled by your covered vehicle
- While you are driving your RV
- While you are driving your pickup with a load capacity of 1 ton or greater
- While you are driving your pickup of a dual wheel class
*Recreational Vehicle towing coverage is only available for the Total Security product.
Emergency Car Rental
When a Member’s car is undriveable due to an auto accident, MCA will cover up to $500 for you to rent a car while your car is being repaired, or up to $500 for food, lodging or transportation if the accident occurs more than 50 miles from home.
Emergency Room Reimbursement
Receive up to $500 for emergency room services after a covered accident, with up to $100 payout for each of the following:
Daily Hospital Benefits
- Cast or Splint
- Ambulance Service
- Emergency Room Facility Cost
If you're hospitalized as a result of a covered accident, receive $150/day up to $54,750 for a prolonged hospital stay.
Lodging, Meals, Transportation
Up to $500 for auto rental, lodging and meals or commercial transportation for you and your family after a collision away from home.
Accidental Death Benefit
We've got you covered. Your estate will receive $10,000 if you die as a direct result of injuries received in a covered accident.
Worldwide Travel Emergency
24/7 Worldwide Travel Emergency Medical Assistance Services, whenever you are traveling 100 miles or more away from your principal residence.
Emergency Medical Evacuation: If necessary, a medically supervised evacuation to the nearest medical facility or, when in a foreign country, transport back to your home.
Optional AD&D Coverage*
- Medical Repatriation
- Non-Medical Repatriation
- Return of Remains
- Visit to Hospital
- Return of Child
- Return of Companion
Our Total Security plan includes the option to enroll, free of charge, in one of three additional all-accident AD&D coverages to suit your needs**:
- You, as named member, up to $50,000; or
- You and your spouse, up to $25,000 each, plus job retraining is available for surviving spouse in many cases; or
- You for up to $30,000, your spouse for up to $15,000, and your children up to $3,500 each.
- Optional benefits include job retraining for surviving spouse, continuing childcare and continuing education support.
*Optional AD&D coverage is only available for the Total Security product.
**The election form must be received in our office before coverage goes into effect. See form for limitations and exclusions.